5.29.2010

Outtakes

I realize it has been about 6 months since I've posted anything on here, but believe it or not, I have been photographing! Not all of it has been my own personal work, of course, but I have been keeping quite busy. I have in fact started a new series of personal work that I am excited about. Those photos will take some time to show up on here since I would like them to be as "finished" as possible before I get feedback. I have continued photographing for The Color of Energy Gallery, various dance companies and the Ohio Farm Bureau.

These two photos I'm posting are what I think the magazine will consider "outtakes" from my most recent shoots, but they are my favorites. Examining the in-between, breather moments of an individual has always been of interest to me and a major foundation of my work. In these couple of shots, I could physically see these busy farmers exhale, and relax for one split second, which from what I gather, is rare for them. More to come soon...ish.


No comments:

Post a Comment