5.10.2012

Hello again...

Hello all! I know I haven't posted on here in quite some time now. I have been very busy in my personal life lately. The good news is that I have a website under construction. I've been working on that for a few months now and hoping it will be up sometime in June. I will post the site when it's complete! Another exciting announcement is that I have a show in Tucson, Arizona this coming fall which means a whole new body of work to be made this summer. The show is a collaborative one with Ben Norton (Check out his paintings @ http://bennorton.blogspot.com) It will definitely be interesting to work with a painter on a show. I'm excited to get started. I have also been recently hired on as full-time at the art gallery I have been working at for the past 3 years. Having only one job instead of two will hopefully allow me to work more on my photography and figuring about what the next step is for grad school. Stay tuned for the website update!

No comments:

Post a Comment