4.11.2013

Where Have I Been?

I wanted to assure you all that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! I have been around, working for the gallery still and changing things up with many different part time jobs. I have also been spending some more time with a couple loves of my life...the camera and animals! I have been volunteering at SICSA Animal Shelter for the past 8 months, helping out with photographing their animals for the website and facebook page. It has been a wonderful experience and they are a GREAT shelter. So dedicated to socializing and finding homes for animals in need. This is pretty much how I spend every Sunday afternoon, and I love it! Rather than flooding my blog with cute critter photos, you can go to my flickr page and view many of them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment